The Wooly Nest

The Wooly Nest

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Happy Wednesday

Well here we are again the middle of the week and time to post.  I'm getting here a little late today - but it was busy in the nest this afternoon with some company who needed wool for several different projects and that put me behind - but dang that was fun.  Always love helping people pick out the perfect piece of wool for a project.  So I will keep this short and sweet and to the point.

Thank you so much for all the orders last week.  Everything is shipped and for many of you a reimbursement in postage was sent to your paypal account.  I'm hoping that I have it figured out on the etsy site so that it works much better regarding the postage end of it.  I do try and ship within a day or 2 when an order comes in - but I'm putting 1-3 days for shipping while I clear out fun things. 

So as I said the great destash continues at the Farmhouse.  I'm on a roll here people lol and it feels so good.  I've been spending my extra time trying to reorganize my fabrics, wool and space in general.  Which of course takes away from sewing - but it's something that is long overdue and no time like the present.   So you will find some good deals today on the etsy site.  Most of the kits I listed today I only have a couple left - some just one.  You will also find some homespun bundles I'm moving as well.  I've decided to get rid of all my fat quarters and open up the space that those take.  When I'm kitting I'm taking off the bolt - so those fat quarters are for those who stop by - but I've decided not to have those anymore.  Lots more of those types of bundles to come both in cotton and fat eighths of wool.  Also a few little wool bundles and a pretty neutral stash builder of fat eighths.

So that's it for tonight - it's getting late and I need some supper.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment